Friday, January 29, 2010


THE MAN-CHILD

PLUMAGE: Anything comfortable and bright. “I tend to stick to T-shirts and jeans,” says Kid Cudi, a child at heart. “Oh, and my Surface To Air leather jacket is the favorite thing I own. I love that jacket, and if anything ever happened to it, I’d be really hurt.”

BEHAVIOR: He is happy spending thenight with his video games. Really. “I’ve got an Xbox and I’ve got a Wii and I’ve got a Playstation 3.”

MATING HABITS: The Man-Child is looking for someone wjo is as confident with who she is as he is with himself. “I love a girl who is true to herself. If you’re not a girl that wears heels, then don’t wear heels.”

FIELD NOTES: To be with this guy, you have to know how to have fun. “The first thing that attracts me is personality,” says Cudi. “I’m a silly dude, and I love to crack jokes….I want somebody who can hang with that. If I spit out a joke, I want somebody who bounces right back and spits out a joke at me.”

T-shirt – Ice Cream; Jeans – A.P.C.; glasses – Vienna Line; necklace – Jacob & Co.; watch – Bathing Ape

Click for the high res scan. My scanner was buggin out so apologies for the spotty color.





No comments:

Post a Comment